2 Stroke scooter / moped oil Ireland
A universal high-quality synthetic-based engine oil for modern high-load and high-speed 2-stroke up to 500 cc engines with air and liquid cooling. It is suitable for the lubrication by a pre-mixed blend and an automatic mixing in an engine intake.
– A modern additive package and a synthetic base ensure a stable operation of the engine in any operating conditions, including high temperatures and loads, prevent the formation of carbon deposits, lacquer and soot on combustion chamber walls, pistons, plugs, valves, an exhaust manifold and exhaust pipe, prevent piston rings from sticking and gumming up thus extending the service life of the engine;
– A special oil formula ensures a smokeless combustion and prevents preignition;
– Special detergent components maintain the engine parts clean;
– It instantly forms a highly stable mixture with all types of fuel even at low temperatures;
– It has excellent anticorrosion, antiwear and antifriction properties, prevents wear and scuffing on cylinder walls even under extreme loads.
It is designed for all types of 2-stroke engines: scooters and motor scooters subjected to daily use, frequent cold starts and high operating temperatures, as well as motorcycles, snowmobiles, petrol saws, grass-trimmers, cultivators, snow removal machines and other two-wheeled equipment with the required oil grade of API TC and JASO FB.
The fuel-oil mixture ratio recommended by engine manufacturers must be observed. In the absence of it – the recommended ratio is 1:50.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual of the engine!
It is dyed green for the visual control of the oil in the mixture.
Part No: Mannol 78041me