3M Weld Thru Coating Aerosol 377ML 50410
Avoid costly come-backs and increase efficiency in the workshop, with 3M™ Weld Thru II. Apply our convenient aerosol coating to prevent corrosion between welded metal surfaces. Our coating keeps metal parts from degrading while resisting weld spatter. It dries in just five minutes, increasing productivity.
Increase workshop efficiency, prevent costly come backs and promote a stronger business between your shop and your customers, using 3M™ Weld Thru II. Our innovative coating harnesses the science behind bimetallic corrosion, with a zinc base that draws the corrosion away from bare metals, to prevent decay between welded metal surfaces. It keeps metal parts from degrading while resisting weld spatter common to some weldable primers. Tough on corrosion and easy for welding, our handy aerosol features an actuator tip that resists plugging, even after repeated use. The coating dries in just 15 minutes when using a resistance spot welder, and as little as 5 minutes for MIG welding. Technicians can work faster and more efficiently.
- Protect bare metal panels and parts from corrosion after welding
- Get a fast drying product before MIG welding for efficient work
- Convenient aerosol spray application
- Superior coverage
- Easy to weld through
- Accepts 3M™ Cavity Wax Plus (PN 08852) and other 3M coatings on non-weld metal surfaces
- Use to prevent corrosion and for use between pre-welded steel joints
Note: This product is for professional use only. Always consult the safety data sheet on the manufacturers website. Always use the relevant personal protective equipment.