Mannol Long Term Grease WR2 400G
Multipurpose waterproof grease made on the basis of highly refined mineral oils with a thickener based on mixed lithium-calcium soap with the addition of special adhesive, antioxidant and anticorrosive additives.
– Preserves its operational properties to a temperature of at least + 120°C, which increases the service life of friction units;
– Due to the use of different metal cations in the thickener, it has enhanced protective properties;
– Reliably protects bearings and other parts from corrosion during operation of the equipment in a humid and dirty environment for a long service life;
– Effectively reduces friction and wear;
– It is steady against action of hot and cold water, is absolutely not susceptible to the action of sea water, possesses water-repellent and sealing properties;
– It has good adhesion to metals, forms a durable, resistant to water, temperature fluctuations, pollution, lubricant film, which allows to increase the shift interval and reduce the cost of maintenance;
– Resistant to softening, aging and oxidation. It has good thermal and mechanical stability. Maintains stability to changes in temperature;
– Meets a wide range of requirements, which allows the use of a single lubricant in most nodes;
– The grease consistency remains constant during long-term storage. Shelf life 5 years from the date of production.
Application: For industrial equipment operated in conditions of high humidity. It is also used as universal grease with extreme pressure properties for off-road applications where constant contact of water with the grease is characteristic.
Designed for servicing boat mechanisms, wheel bearings, ball bearings, swivel joints, pins for cardan shafts, ropes and pulleys, winches and other friction units where exposure to a humid environment is possible.
Observe the manufacturer’s instructions in the technical manual!