Mobil 1 154447 5W30 C3 Super 3000 5L
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 meets or exceeds the requirements of:
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 has the following builder approvals:
General Motors Service Fill dexos2™ (license number GB1A0914015)
BMW Longlife 04
Volkswagen 505 00 / 505 01
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in applications requiring:
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 has been developed to meet the latest specifications for engine oils required by major car manufacturers and is compatible with most latest Diesel Particulate Filters and all gasoline catalytic converters.
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 offers excellent performance at both very low and very high operating temperatures and long term engine protection from wear and sludge and deposit build-up.
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 is specially recommended by ExxonMobil for use in Mercedes-Benz vehicles (requiring a MB 229.31, 229.51 or 229.52 approved product), in BMW vehicles (requiring Longlife Oil 04) and in Volkswagen vehicles (requiring a VW 502 00 / 505 00 approved product).
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 is also recommended by ExxonMobil for use in Volkswagen TDI pump-jerk engines (oil change intervals : 15000 km / 1 year) requiring a VW 505 01 approval and in Ford Galaxy 1.9L Turbo Diesel requiring a VW 505 01 or a Ford WSS-M2C917-A approval.
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 has the General Motors Service Fill dexos2™ approval, which is required for all 2010 new GM/Opel/Vauxhall/Chevrolet Diesel and Gasoline models. GM/Opel have advised that dexos2™ specification is backward compatible to older GM/Opel specifications (GM-LL-A-025 and GM-B-LL-025). The majority of GM/Opel/Vauxhall/Chevrolet Diesel and Gasoline vehicles can use dexos2™ lubricants.
Features & Benefits
- Helps to maintain the efficiency of the Exhaust Emission Reduction systems in both diesel and gasoline vehicles.
- Permits extended operation at elevated temperatures without oxidative oil thickening and oil breakdown.
- Provides excellent fluidity at low temperatures allowing easy winter starting and rapid oil circulation around the engine.
- Suitable for use in both gasoline and diesel engine passenger car and light commercial vehicles.
- Packing Type: Canister
- Capacity [Litre]: 5 l
- Manufacturer Release: BMW Longlife-04
- Oil – manufacturer recommendation: ACEA C2
- Oil – manufacturer recommendation: API CF
- Oil – manufacturer recommendation: GM LL-A-25
- Oil – manufacturer recommendation: GM LL-B-25
- Oil: Full Synthetic Oil
- Manufacturer Release: VW 505 00
- Manufacturer Release: VW 505 01
- Oil – manufacturer recommendation: Ford WSS-M2C 917-A
- Manufacturer Release: GM dexos2
- Manufacturer Release: MB-Approval 229.31
- Manufacturer Release: MB-Approval 229.51
- SAE viscosity class: 5W-30
- Customs tariff number: 27101981
- API specification: SL
- Manufacturer Release: MB-Approval 229.52
- ACEA specification: C3
- API specification: SN
- API specification: SJ
- API specification: SM