Quixx Paint Scratch Repair Pen Ireland
It is time to bring on the QUIXX Paint Repair Pen if even the special polish cannot improve matters then. The paint repair pen even manages to get extreme cases back under control: Stone chips and very deep scratches and scuffs that even go as deep as the primer. The unique pen tip and genuine clear coat filling in the pen can fill and repair damaged areas, preventing the development of corrosion and oxidation.
The QUIXX Paint Repair Pen can quickly and easily seal stone chips , for example on the hood. The fibre head, similar to a felt-tip pen, enables the amount of paint to be properly controlled and precisely applied.
It is best to pat the affected area several times and then allow the treated area to dry thoroughly. The smooth finish of the paint surface can then be restored by applying a a good polishing agent
- Suitable for all colours and gloss paints (also metallic)
- Simple, fast and effective one step application
- The clear coat filling in the pen combines very harmoniously with the original paint.
- The special pen tip enables particularly precise working
- Very short drying time
- Avoids expensive repairs and maintains value
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Professional quality results
- Contents: 1 clear coat pen
HOW TO DO!
Our Step by Step Repair Guide explains clearly how to treat deep scratches, even down to the primer, with the QUIXX Paint Repair Pen and at the same time prevent corrosion and oxidation.
Click your way through the pictures on the right to go through the repair process step by step.
1. Thoroughly clean the area to be treated. The surface must be dry and free of dirt and grease. Shake the pen well for approx. 30 seconds, then remove the cap and vent the pen by pressing on the felt tip with the tip pointing upwards. Then press the tip onto a piece of paper as often as necessary (up to 20 times) until the clear coat flows into the felt tip.
2. Place the tip on the scratch and carefully guide it along the scratch. Dab stone chips several times. Remove any excess clear coat around the damaged area immediately with a clean and dry paper towel.
3. Repeat the application after every 30 minutes drying time to treat deeper damage and build up thicker layers of clear coat. Firmly replace the cap after use to prevent the pen from drying out.
4. After leaving to dry for at least 48 hours the repaired area can be polished to a beautiful smooth and glossy finish