STP Diesel EGR Cleaner 300ML
- Start the engine and allow it to warm up.
- Remove the flexible hose that is located between the turbo charger or intercooler, and the air intake manifold. Continue to run the engine on idle.
- Shake can thoroughly before use. Spray the product for 2 seconds into the air intake manifold but DO NOT SPRAY DIRECTLY INTO THE INTERCOOLER.
- After each spray, wait until the idle rpm is restored and engine runs stable. Repeat the process until all of the product has been discharged from the aerosol.
- In extreme cases, dismantle the EGR valve housing and spray the product liberally and directly onto the unit. Allow to soak for a few minutes and repeat until contaminants are removed. Wipe away excess with a soft clean cloth.
Is it safe to use in my vehicle
STP® Professional Diesel EGR Cleaner is suitable for air intake manifold, inlet valves, EGR valves, air flow sensors and turbo systems on diesel engines.
STP Professional Diesel EGR Cleaner can be used to restore air flow and help unstick EGR valves without the need to dismantle.