3M Compound Pad Green 2PK 50487
- Get easy changeouts using 3M Hookit™ and Quick Connect attachment systems
- Prevent slinging for faster, cleaner results thanks to foam construction that holds polish
- Diameters as small as 3” for accuracy in tight spaces or small areas
- Core product within the 3M Colour Coded Compounding and Polishing Process
- Part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System for showroom grade finishes
Use 3M™ Perfect-It™ Foam Compounding Pads for refining sand scratches, slow speed polishing and denibbing for high performance at every step of the compounding process. Use as part of our 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System for more efficient polishing and enhanced end results.
Get high performance at every step of the compounding process, using our 3M™ Perfect‐It™ Foam Compounding Pads for refining sand scratches and swirl marks, slow speed polishing and denibbing. Our double sided pads are designed with face patterns in the foam to hold more compound and limit slinging, for more contact with the surface and greater efficiency, the single sided pads are equipped with the Hookit™ attachment system for easy changes. Work with cured, hard or medium finish paint, denibbing, scratch removal or refining P1200 or finer sand scratches – even in confined spaces. Our double sided 3M™ Perfect‐It™ Foam Compounding Pads have a centre plate for added durability. They work with our Quick Connect polisher adaptor, which has 5/8 inch threads for quick lock and centre of the pads to a large range of standard rotary polishers. They can detach just as quickly for fast pad changing.
- Use as part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System, for more efficient polishing and enhanced end results