3M Hookit Sanding Disc 120+ Grit 51370
- Get 30% faster cutting compared to other premium abrasives
- Precision shaped, self-sharpening grains last twice as long vs. conventional industrial abrasives
- Sharper cutting surface means less pressure is required for reduced friction and wear
- Clean Sanding multi-hole pattern delivers excellent dust extraction
- Hookit™ hook-and-loop style attaches firmly, removes quickly for fast change-out
- Available in grades 80+ to 320+
Get a superior cut and durability during key stages of automotive repair with 3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Purple+ Multihole Abrasive Disc 737U. Our triangular shaped grain and multi-hole pattern abrasive disc is ideal for paint removal, rough body filler shaping, fine feather-edging and final prep before blending or priming.
Shape rough body filler, remove paint and create fine feather-edging with 3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Purple+ Multihole Abrasive Disc 737U. Our triangular shaped grain and multi-hole pattern abrasive disc can also be used for the final prep before blending or priming. It gives a superior cut, 30% faster than other premium abrasives, and long disc life during key stages in auto body repair. The surface of the abrasive disc has our Precision-Shaped Grain technology. It’s made from sharp triangular shaped electrostatically oriented grains. Each grain works as an individual cutting tool to slice through paint and body filler. The multi-hole pattern on our abrasive disc offers excellent dust extraction increasing cut rate and disc life. The back of the abrasive disc has our Hookit™ technology. A hook-and-loop system for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become spoiled by dust, dirt, or flying debris. Hookit™ sanding discs attach to a hook‐and‐loop backup disc pad (sold separately) on a random orbital sander, can be removed cleanly and easily, and can be re‐used again and again for the extent of the abrasive life.
- Use for removing paint, shaping rough body filler and creating fine feather-edging