Autoglym Polar Blaster Gun
Polar Blaster is a unique foam gun designed to work in harmony with all Polar Series products, providing the speediest way to safely pre-wash, wash and protect your vehicle.
Karcher K Series compatible connector included, for other attachments view our accessories page.
Polar Blaster creates lashings of thick, clingy foam with Polar Blast, optimises the density required to efficiently deep clean with Polar Wash and produces the perfect consistency to apply the hyper-hydrophobic Polar Seal in seconds. The adjustable spray pattern allows you to easily follow your car’s contours, ensuring total coverage and appropriate dwell time on mud, traffic film and other contaminants. Complete a full exterior car care routine in a way that is quick, fun and safe for your car’s surfaces, reducing the risk of swirl marks and scratches.
Polar Blaster includes the Karcher K Series connector.
With so many different variations of pressure washer around it is impossible for us to supply adaptors for them all. We have tried our best to stock adaptors for some of the more popular pressure washers (Kew, Alto, Nilfisk, Nilfisk Pro, Kranzle and Lavor). Unfortunately if your make of pressure washer is not in that list we do not currently have a connector that suitable for your pressure washer.
Polar Blaster Assembly:
- Attach the clear Pickup Tube (C) to the brass nozzle on the underside of the Foam Gun Head (B).
- Attach the black end of the Connector (A) to the hand gun on your pressure washer.
- Pull back the spring-loaded brass collar on the Connector (A) and connect it to the silver nozzle on the Foam Gun Head (B).
Polar Blaster In Use:
- Dilute the product at the recommended rate, outlined on the sidewall of the Polar reservoir bottle (D).
- Screw the Foam Gun Head (B) onto the Polar reservoir bottle (D) and attach the Polar Blaster to your pressure washer lance.
- Aiming at the floor, pull the trigger on your pressure washer, allowing the Polar product to feed through.
- Turn the Dial (E) to adjust the foam level and turn the Nozzle (F) to change the spray pattern.
- Once the Polar product has fed through at the desired level, begin applying to your car in accordance with the relevant Polar Series product instructions.
- Rinse the reservoir bottle with clean water after using it with each product.
- Flush through the Polar Blaster with clean water when you have finished using it to apply all intended products.
The Connector (A) is compatible with the Karcher K-Series of pressure washers.