Off Car DPF Cleaner & Soak 5 Litre
Number one DIY solution to cleaning a DPF off of the car
- Designed to break down carbon deposits in DPF
- Removes soot, ash and deposits from all types of blocked DPFs.
- Designed to Clean all types of Diesel Particle filters after 90 – 120 minutes of soaking.
- Restore back pressure to correct level
Directions for use:
1: Remove the DPF ensure that all sensors are also removed
2: There are two methods that can be used
- Method one: Self Contained
Seal one end of the filter and any openings with a bung or vinyl gloves.
Fill the filter with Wynns DPF Cleaner and leave in the upright position.
- Method Two:
Fill a tank or bath large enough to submerge the filter.
Completely submerge the filter in the bath.
3: Filter must be soaked for a minimum of 90 Minutes And up to 8 hours Maximum.
4: Fluid level during the soak phase should be checked and topped up as needed.
5: After soaking the filter should be emptied
6: Rinse the filter with warm water until the water is clear.
7: Filter should be dried, for example a low pressure airline can be used.
8: Re mount the filter
The filter should now be clean and power should be restored to your vehicle.
Part Number: Wynns 18985
Available now from our Waterford store or next day delivery throughout Ireland.