The Ultimate Car Paint Chip & Scratch Repair Kit Ireland
- Designed for brush on or use with an air compressor spray gun
One of the simplest car paint chip and scratch touch up kits available in Ireland. This kit is designed to touch up shallow scratches and chips on your car that don’t require filler. We simply find your colour code using your registration number. We then mix up your exact paint colour. The kit is a simple 3 step process designed to be done by anyone without the need for special tools. Just add your registration number before adding to the cart and that’s it we will do the rest.
- 100ML Primer
- 100ML Exact Match Paint
- 100ML Clear Lacquer
- 3 Touch Up Brushes
1: Apply the primer and leave to dry for at least 1 hour.
2: Apply the exact paint that we have provided and leave to cure for at least 1 hour
3: Apply the lacquer and do not drive or touch for at least 1 hour.
- If you feel that there is wax or heavy contaminants (waxes, silicones etc) present on your paint please add a degreaser to your order. This will ensure that any of the steps will not react with chemicals on your car.
- If there is rust present on the scratch or the chip please use a scotch pad to prepare the surface and remove any signs of rust before the primer.
- Heat will make the job easier and help to cure the primer, paint and lacquer faster. A hot air gun is an ideal tool for this job but lets call a spade a spade, not everyone will have a hot air gun in their toolbox!! A hairdryer can also be an effective tool for this job!
- For the ultimate finish we recommend using compound to smooth out the paint and then treat with a wax for added protection.
- Finally if your scratch/Stone chip is on a plastic surface such as the bumper or trim we recommend using a plastic primer before step 1! this will ensure that the three step process will adhere to the plastic surface efficiently.
We will get your exact car colour match using your registration number. This paint will be mixed by our in house paint Guru and SHOULD be a dead on exact match. Please ensure you shake the paint bottle rigorously and also be aware that your car paint fades over time. This means that the colour we mix for you should be an exact match but if you feel that your paint is faded you can bring in your car where we can scan it with our fancy camera and give you the exact paint that is on your car even if its faded.